Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:25:14 +0000
From:      Marty C <lalala@globalserve.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   two more driver-esque questions...

	b4 I begin, thank you Greg your answers to my last two questions (even
if one wasn't what I wanted hear ;).

	1) is there a driver for the "genius netmouse pro (serial)"? It's the
one with a button on the left side of the mouse and a middle button
that, in Windoze, makes windows go up and down (like a wheel mouse, only
it's not a wheel (and isn't compatible with that driver, least not in
windoze)).  I've seen it work inside of star office 5.0 on RedHat5.2
(though not with any other app.).  RedHat6.0 seemed to recognize the
mouse by name, but then use it as though it were a standard 2 button
serial mouse.

	2) When I try to use wine, I get this:

		'i386_set_ldt: Invalid argument
		 Did you reconfigure the kernel with "options USER_LDT"?'

	Does this mean I need to recompile my kernel? My guess is that I have
to ADD (I'd've guessed _remove_, but it isn't here now, so...) "options
USER_LDT" right in the cluster of all those lines that start with
"options", but I just wanna be sure...