Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:31:26 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   internal hardware modem

Hi. I'm almost ready to install FreeBSD 4.4, but I have a=20
question that I wasn't able to answer by reading the modem and=20
dialup sections of the handbook.

I have a US Robotics Model 5610 PCI hardware modem. It uses I/o=20
port 0xdc00 and IRQ 9.  What commands to I have to issue to=20
make FreeBSD recognise this modem as my second serial port?

Thanks in advance. Please CC all replies to=20
matthew@starbreaker.net as I'm not subscribed to the list at=20
the moment.
--=20
Matthew Graybosch [matthew@starbreaker.net]
http://www.starbreaker.net :: where dreams and reality collide
"Screw Sartre. Hell isn't other people. Hell is debugging other=20
people's code."