Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:53:04 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I can't dialup with PC Card Modem, Please help me

In message <001401bf9ab4$29e186e0$e31e40ca@alexkwan> "Alex Kwan" writes:
: When I exec /stand/pccardc dumpcis, that was"0 slots found",
: I changed the card to 3com574-TX, the resault is same,
: (these cards are all work fine under MS Windows),
: and the dmesg was shown:
: pcic-pci0: <Toshiba ToPIC95 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq11 at device 2.0 on pci0
: pcic-pci1: <Toshiba ToPIC95 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq11 at device 2.0 on pci1
: Enable PC-Card. Doing Initial Network setup: hostname
: Do I missing something to make the PC Card to work?

What rev of FreeBSD?  If you can try -current, please let me know if
the latest changes to pcic_p.c fix this problem.  It looks like your
pccard slots aren't being setup in legacy mode.  Your bios likely has
a setting to do this.

Warner