Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:48:39 -0400
From:      "Greg Larkin" <glarkin@sourcehosting.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        'David Southwell' <david@vizion2000.net>
Subject:   RE: Ports and system upgrades

Hi David,

This is the procedure that I have used for major version upgrades:
http://www.daemonology.net/blog/2007-11-11-freebsd-major-version-upgrade.=
htm
l. =20

I don't exactly what state your machine is in at the moment, but if =
there's
some way to follow the instructions on that page, perhaps you can get it
running again.=20

Best regards,
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC