Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:54:34 -0400
From:      Carmel <carmel_ny@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Voice Mail required QuickTime

I have a voice mail account with Time Warner Cable. I can access the
account from my home telephone=2C Windows PC=2C etcetera=2C but not from my
FreeBSD machine. This error message pops up when I try to play the
recording on the web site:

To play audio online=2C you must have QuickTime Player installed.

How can I make this work from my FreeBSD machine?

--=20
Carmel =E2=9C=8C
carmel_ny@hotmail.com