Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:48:08 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkgng needs help for testing framework

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

Hi,

Since the beginning of the developpement of pkgng we are trying to get a unit
test framework and to switch to Test Driven Developpement.

We first try use libcheck which was ok for testing the functions but not the
frontend, we recently decided to the atf framework:
http://code.google.com/p/kyua/wiki/ATF because this is the one that is now in
base.

Unfortunatly we are failing at integrating it properly, given we have found some
important regression in the last couple of days, it is becoming more and more
important to have it up and running.

If you are looking for a task in pkgng please jump into that one, do not
hesitate to throw away what have already been done.

Regards,
Bapt

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--