Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:44:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
To:        "Toby J. Swanson" <toby@milkyway.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcpwrapper kills incoming email

Do you know what you changed? A log is always important when doing admin
stuff. Not that I haven't been in your shoes... Maybe try script(1) next
time to record your actions?

Did you wrap smtp? By that I mean, did you add or uncomment a line in
inetd.conf that begins with smtp? Maybe sendmail is disabled for everyone
in your hosts.allow or hosts.deny files? I'm just guessing here. Is email
the only thing that stopped working?

Dave