Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 12:24:47 -0400
From:      "Stephen F. Combs" <combssf@salem.ge.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, cstruble@vt.edu
Subject:   Re: Bookmarks and Netscape

Craig,
	I've been using Netscape under FreeBSD for quite a while now
and have NOT seen the problem you speak of.  Infact, I just upgraded to
1.1 last night and added a couplea bookmarks with no problems!

Stephen F. Combs                 GGGGGG EEEEEE IIIII SSSSSS  &&&&   SSSSSS
The General Electric Co          G      E        I   S       &  &   S
GE Industry Sales & Services     G      E        I   S       &  &   S
Network Services                 G      EEEE     I   SSSSSS   &&    SSSSSS
1501 Roanoke Blvd                G   GG E        I        S  &   &       S
Salem, VA  24153                 G    G E        I        S  &   &       S
Internet: CombsSF@salem.ge.com   G    G E        I        S  &   &&      S
voice:    703.387.8828           GGGGGG EEEEEE IIIII SSSSSS  &&&&&  SSSSSS