Date:      Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:05:54 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CURRENT: [USB] : GEOM_PART: da4 was automatically resized.

On every(!) USB drive which worked well with 11-CURRENT up to 11-BETA, I fail
to access with 12-CURRENT (12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #14 r303475: Fri
Jul 29 11:59:11 CEST 2016) with the error shown below.

On USB flash drives I created myself, the suggested gpart command solved the
problem, but I can not do this with drives I was given by a vendor or supplier.

What is wrong?

Kind regards and thank you very much in advance,

O. Hartmann

On console, I get the report:

[...]
GEOM_PART: da4 was automatically resized.
  Use `gpart commit da4` to save changes or `gpart undo da4` to revert them.