Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:18:05 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.4-4.0 and vinum

For those of you who are running vinum, make damn sure you keep an old
kernel around while upgrading... it seems that you can't load vinum
after booting with the new kernel... I'm hoping that a make install in
the vinum directory will remedy this situation... I'll post an update
once I know what's going on, but in the meantime, this is a heads-up for
everyone running vinum.
jim@nasby.net                                               /___\