Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2019 00:19:25 +0100
From:      "F.W." <fw@submerge.ch>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qjackctl and qsampler freeze at launch

Hi,

are you by chance running some Qt-based DE like KDE or Lumina? Because I can
reproduce it in Lumina, but not in pure Fluxbox WM. That's not much, but a
hint where to start looking maybe.
I think I stumbled upon this about a year ago, but never investigated since I
am using the rc jackd service anyway.

Good luck

Florian Walpen