Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:51:38 -1000 (HST)
From:      FreeBSD MAIL <freebsdq@mauibuilt.com>
To:        sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Samba over SSH

I guess the problem I am having is with PuTTY, I am forcing ssh 2 and putting
in the ports and addresses for the client and server as best I can, I have
been able to get VPN to work over pptp, which is cool but I would prefer using
ssh.

If you have a copy of putty laying around would you mind trying it?

Or even teraterm-ssh, I am reluctant to use cygwin and such because of the
user interface.

Thanks again.

Richard Puga
puga@mauibuilt.com
PS Have you gotten this to work with cygwin or somthing before?