Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2012 23:51:47 +0200
From:      kaltheat@googlemail.com
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   lagg failover issue

Hi,

I'm using following devices:

bge0 - NetLink BCM57780 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
ndis0 - BCM43225 802.11b/g/n

As far as I've tested it, each of them work fine for itself.

I want to aggregate them using lagg in failover mode as explained here[1][2].
But when I remove the wire (wireless connection is established), I can't put
any traffic through lagg0.

What might be the problem? Can you give me some hints on how to debug this
lagg-issue further?

Regards,
kaltheat

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-aggregation.html
    Example 32-3. Failover Mode Between Wired and Wireless Interfaces
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=lagg#EXAMPLES
    Second example