Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 1995 23:33:54 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jhs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Would anyone buy a ported Wind River `Tornado' real time package ?

Do any of you work for companies that would want to purchase copies of
Wind River Systems' `Tornado' real time software development support package,
if it were to be ported to FreeBSD ?

( `Tornado' has nothing (that I know of) to do with the European fighter
  aircraft project of the same name).  Tornado looks impressive,
  (there's a kind of souped up xxgdb style interface, & it can support
  multiple debuggers targetting one cross target processor etc. )

Wind River & Vector Systems would need to see serious customer interest,
before doing the port.  Whose companies would consider buying it ?

Notes:
- Please leave intact		cc: jhs@freebsd.org
- I've bcc'd this to Wind River, & will main them a summary of responses.

Julian H. Stacey      EMAIL: jhs@freebsd.org  WEB: http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/
TEL:  +49.89.268616   FAX:   +49.89.2608126   CONSULTANT: Internet, Unix, C
POST:  Vector Systems Ltd, Holz Strasse 27d, 80469 Munich, Germany.