Date:      Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:25:23 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustau_P=E9rez?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems accessing files with gvfs-fuse-daemon

>>>   I posted the trace to pastebin :
>>>
>>>             http://pastebin.com/m79cf37f3
>>>
>>>   If you search for socket syscalls, you'll see it normally creates two,
>>> and then it connects them to a unix socket in /var/tmp. For example I
>>> see it connecting two sockets to
>>>
>>>         /var/tmp/gvfs-gus-B9lo36Ky/socket1
>>>         /var/tmp/gvfs-gus-B9lo36Ky/socket2
>>>
>>>    But only the second can be found. I can't see the first. So probably
>>> this is the problem. Anyone has the same problem ? I can provide more info.
>>>

> As I said, you would be better off contacting the fuse maintainer.
>
> Joe

   Hi again,

   Well, I think those files had been openened by gvfs-fuse-daemon, I
see gvfs-fuse-daemon opening them in the trace file. So I'm not sure
whether it is fuse responsability or not.  Am I right ?

   If you still think it is fuse responsability I'll contact the fuse
mantainer, but it is kinda strange fusefs-ssh has not that problem in my
config.

   Do you guys have the same problem accessing $HOME/.gvfs files ?

   Thanks Joe,

   Gus

--
PGP KEY : http://www-entel.upc.edu/gus/gus.asc