Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:30:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Jackson Donadel <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Jackson Donadel wrote:

> [...]

Because -CURRENT isn't really for use by most people.  There is no guarantee
that it is going to work on any given day.  There are all sorts of things
that get broken on a regular basis.  There is no support for it.  If you
can't figure out how to install it (and there is enough in the handbook to
go on) you have no business running it.

Regards,
David