Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:54:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      braulio@solsoft.co.cr
To:        "freeBsd Romeo" <freebsdromeo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My freebsd dream

Hi.

As a latinamerican a dream of an elegant desktop FreeBSD too.  I studied
computer sciences and I can install FreeBSD for desktop use easily, but
"regular" people can't.  They also can't see what I see beautiful. I hope
that biculturalism
(http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Biculturalism.html) will merge
into one beautiful way.

I know that in this life anything comes for free.  I also know that free
software comes from freedom and does not mean software for free.  Every
project needs funding.  Therefore I hope that someday "someone" will find
interest and give funding to a Desktop FreeBSD project that
latin-americans and the caribbeans could use.

I like very much your work.

Best regards,

Braulio Solano Rojas