Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:24:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   building kernel error

Since the last update of my sources (three days ago) and the freshly down=
loaded updates today I can not compile a kernel! Make world works fine for
me, but when building the kernel, I get this message:

machdep.o: In function `sendsig':
machdep.o(.text+0x651): undefined reference to `rfs'
machdep.o(.text+0x659): undefined reference to `rgs'
machdep.o(.text+0x6e3): undefined reference to `load_fs'
machdep.o(.text+0x6ee): undefined reference to `load_gs'
*** Error code 1
1 error

The machine is a dual PII SMP sytem running as our server at the institute.
Has anything changed in configuration of kernel or in functionality of kernel?
Please let me know how to fix this error. It seems to occure at the end of the
compiling process. I sthere any option in kernelconfig to be avoided?
Thanks in advance,
Oliver

Gruss O. Hartmann