Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:30:19 -0400
From:      "Rita Lin" <ritalin@comcast.net>
To:        "Zera Holladay" <zera@m-net.arbornet.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: where to get info to write basic usb driver for own device?

I would read up some code in /dev/usb and see how others did theirs.
I would also read the Dynamic Kernel Linker by Andrew Reiter
http://www.daemonnews.org/200010/blueprints.html, and the white paper by zep
software
http://www.zepsoftware.com/whitepapers/bsd_devtree.php.

That's how I wrote my first USB driver.