Date:      Sun,  9 Jun 2002 20:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      adams olu <oluadams@lycos.co.uk>
To:        stevenweiss@home.com
Subject:   urgent business assistance

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0168901023679902_ID

DEAR SIR,
 REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
 Firstly, I must solicit, your strictest confidence in this transaction. Your contact was
availed to us by the stroke of luck and I believe that this luck has led us to the right
person who can assist us to prosecute a transaction of this magnitude.
I am a top official of the Federal government of Nigeria, contract review panel. I am
currently on official assignment, in the Netherlands. My colleagues and I are interested in
the importation of goods into our country with funds, which are presently trapped in an
interest bearing federal government suspense account, for which we need a foreign
account that you have absolute control over in your country or a third country other than
Nigeria, to receive the funds.
It was when the new civilian administration in Nigeria set up this panel to review all
contracts / oil licenses to determine their authenticity, propriety in the light of the
economic and political realities of my country that we identified a lot of inflated contract
funds which are currently floating in our apex bank. At this moment we cannot have
worked out modalities within ourselves to transfer the sum of us$21,500,000.00 ( twenty
one million, five hundred thousand, united states dollars ) only, for our personal use .
However, by virtue of our positions as civil servants and members of the contract review
panel itself, we cannot this money in our names. Consequently, I was delegated by my
colleagues as a matter of trust to look for an overseas partner to into whose account we
can transfer this said money into, hence this letter to you.
Furthermore, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total sum of
us$21,5000,000.00 into your account for disbursement. Your areas of specialization is
not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction and the account required
for this project could either be PERSONAL, COMPANY or an OFFSHORE account, you have
total control over. Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous.
In return we have agreed to offer you a negotiable 2033744606434f the total sum, for
your help
and assistance, while 5#11	#1205178269	#BODY
hall be set aside for incidental expenses between both parties,
within the course of the transaction. You must however, note that this transaction is
subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, as the transaction
will be legally bonded,
(2) That you would treat this transaction with utmost assistance, secrecy and
confidentiality it requires,
(3) That the would only be transferred to an account you have total control over,
(4) That the funds will be free from undue taxation
Modalities have been worked out to the highest level for the immediate transfer of the
funds within 14 working days, subject to your swift response and satisfaction of the
above stated terms. Our assurance to you is that your role is RISK FREE. To accord this
transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the funds, the whole
approval procedure will be officially and legally processed with your name or the name
of any company you may nominate as the ultimate beneficiary. Once more, I want you
to understand that having put in over 23 years of service in my country=92s civil service I
am averse to having my image and carrier dented. Therefore, this matter should be
treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Please kindly reply, assuring us of your
availability and preparedness to transact with us, also include your telephone / fax
numbers in your reply so that we can contact you. Expecting your reply soon.
YOURS SINCERELY
DR OLU ADAMS
Make your opinions heard with IPSOS - http://www.iap-interactive.com/lycosu6
The funniest email attachments on the web - http://viral.lycos.co.uk
Free domain names - http://webcentre.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0168901023679902_ID--