Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:37:46 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: scsi tape driver wants an update

Matthew Jacob wrote:

> This is a harmless message for the moment. I took a look at the new
> make_dev stuff- it's more than a no-brainer to add because there's a lot
> of stuff about supported device nodes, etc... I'll try and get back to
> this after FreeBSDcon.

Funny, phk's comments led me to believe it's actually easier to use
make_dev() (!= makedev(), btw -- maybe you looked up the wrong
one?).

And, talking about phk, it is also my impression that it is his
intent to push these changes as fast as he can. He gets strange at
this time of the year, y'know... I think Jordan once posted an
interesting explanation for this phenomenum. :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"