Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:49:43 -0400 (AST)
From:      Jeff MacDonald <jeff@tsunamicreek.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape6

I had the same problem last night when i installed
linux-netscape6.1 from sysinstall.

The full application is visable, but the file / view
menu's weren't there. the other top ones, like bookmarks
etc were all there.

this meant i couldn't turn off that damn side bar either.

linux-netscape6 runs fine on my onther machine tho.
[also freebsd 4.5]

Jeff