Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:01:48 -0200
From:      brunomaximom@openmailbox.org
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing FreeBSD on a tablet

Hi folks,

I'm noob about non-PC devices. I have bought my first smartphone 3
months ago (I had 2 brick-phones before :P) and earned an old tablet 2
months ago. The problem is: this tablet is a chinese Android tablet
named iPad :P. That's why I want use it for testing and learning
purposes. Looking for WMT1.9.1_88 at Google I found the tablet comes
from this vendor http://www.flytouch.co.uk/

I'd like to port FreeBSD to it but I don't know how to erase/format the
Android's /, all the OS I have tried just identify the SD card, never
the /.

May you guide me to the steps for how to port FreeBSD into Android
device? What are the expected steps?

Thanks.