Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:01:03 -0600
From:      larrys <hugahog@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ELF Headers??

Does anyone know what I need to do to correct this error?
I had installed netscape47-communicator and recently the linux
version and when started from the konsole both gave me the
following
error message.

-------------
ERROR: /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/libnullplugin.so: invalid
ELF header
Cant load plugin /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/libnullplugin.so.
Ignored.
ERROR: /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/libswf.so: invalid ELF
header
Cant load plugin /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/libswf.so.
Ignored.
The standard version was installed at initial installation and the
linux version was intalled from ports but was snatched off the
web.

I think the above 2 libs need to be reinstalled and/or updated but
I couldn't find them on the by using /stand/sysinstall and looking
around.

Thanks,
Larry