Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 1998 07:50:28 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@post.uni-bielefeld.de>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Modifications to build xmgr on 3.0

 > On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Lars [iso-8859-1] Köller wrote:
 >
 > > Please can somone commit the new patches soon? (Sorry, but the last
 > > PR took more than 6 month!)
 >
 > And this one will be completly forgotten if you don't send-pr(1).
 >
 > I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I don't speak for the rest
 > of the committers but I check the PR database frequently, and I check the
 > mailing list archives rarely, if ever.
 >
 > >   ftp://ftp.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/pub/systems/FreeBSD/lkoeller/xmgr-4.1.1-port.
     tar.gz

I just notice by mail, that  Joseph Koshy <jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG>  has
commited the modification, so all is done very quickly, as it was my
intension by the mail above!

Thanks you very much!

PS: Is there anybody out there who has also ELF Motif to check the
    port?
--
E-Mail:                                 \  Lars Köller (Unix Sysadmin)
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE           \  Computing Center