Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:07:25 +1000
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   query-pr for mirror site

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

I look after a mirror server in Australia which provides FreeBSD CVSup
and www mirrors.

I have been looking at getting some of the CGI scripts working (haven't
found any documentation) and find that query-pr.cgi and friends need
/usr/local/bin/query-pr.web.

I can't find query-pr.web anywhere. Perhaps it is part of a port which
is no longer in the ports tree? Perhaps I just haven't looked hard
enough?

It occurs to me that a server which hosts a mirror of the web site and
of the gnats repository ought to be able to provide PR query services
without too much extra effort.

I have discovered that to get the cvsweb.cgi script working I needed to
install the devel/cvsweb3 port and create a link to the cvs repository;
and that to get the ports.cgi script working I had to install the
converters/p5-Convert-UU port and create a link to the ports tree.

Is the rest of the CGI functionality/configuration documented somewhere
- or shouldn't mirrors be providing these services?

Thanks.

--=20
John Marshall

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl