Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:21:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      jimmie james <h2g2_jimmiejaz@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkgtools.conf strangeness

"Lee Harr" wrote:

>'www/mozilla/' => [
>   'WITHOUT_MAILNEWS=1',
>   'WITHOUT_LDAP=1',
>   'WITHOUT_CHATZILLA=1',
>   'WITHOUT_COMPOSER=1',
>   'WITHOUT_CALENDAR=1',
>   'WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=1',
>],

>The thing I notice is that you have 'www/mozilla/'
>(with a slash at the end)
>while none of the others have a slash at the end. I
>don't know if that will
>make a difference, but it is something to try.

I've tried as www/mozilla* www/mozilla-* www/mozilla
www/mozilla/* and www/mozilla/   and always ends up
the same. :(

"Randy Pratt"  wrote:
>All the make args are on one line and enclosed with
>one set of quotes.
>
>I'm not sure this is the cause of the problem you're
>seeing, but it might be worth a try.

I've tried as one line, as you suggest (and shown in
the pkgtools.conf.sample) and as an array.  Same
thing.

As far as I know, all the other ports with their
options are doing the same, yet, I've only seen it
with mozilla.  As I've been told on IRC (freenode
#freebsd) the permissions are right on the file:
-r--r--r--  1 root  wheel  14656 Mar 19 15:43
/usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf

So, I'm at a loss, (at least I know the args to pass
on the command line, so all is not lost)

Thanks for the ideas, and I'm going to keep at it.

Jimmie

=====