Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 2003 10:56:36 -0500
From:      "Richard S. Conto" <rsc@merit.edu>
To:        "Erik Paulsen SkXlerud" <erik@pentadon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650 Firmware?

Have you tried the D-Link website? http://www.d-link.com/

I was prowling there the other day to see if there was an update to this
card since I'd last grabbed one.  However, as I didn't have the card on
hand, all I could compare was the filenames of the download, and the
files themselves. (I haven't seen a new firmware image since November 2002.)

Go through their tech-support link, and then the Products link. (Avoid the
Firmware/Drivers area.)

The date they report for the firmware is 5/8/2002