Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:56:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "American Airlines" <help-nr500@aa.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your order # NR17-6017 has been completed

------------1342709781500820154E1AC

   This throng of villages continues through all the east part of the
   country, which is of the greatest extent, and where the manufacture is
   chiefly carried on.If any part of it be waste and thin of inhabitants,
   it is the west part, drawing a line from about Brand, or Brandon,
   south, to Walsinghan, north. This part of the country indeed is full
   of open plains, and somewhat sandy and barren, and feeds great flocks
   of good sheep; but put it all together, the county of Norfolk has the
   most people in the least tract of land of any county in England,
   except about London, and Exon, and the West Riding of Yorkshire, as
   above. Add to this, that there is no single county in England, except
   as above, that can boast of three towns so populous, so rich, and so
   famous for trade and navigation, as in this county. By these three
   towns, I mean the city of Norwich, the towns of Yarmouth and Lynn.
   Besides that, it has several other seaports of very good trade , as
   Wisbech, Wells, Burnham, Clye, etc.

   My family cast off me and all my works many years ago, but I put my
   pride in my pocket and appealed for help for Gillian and they
   suggested--a damned charitable institution!I was pretty nearly
   desperate until I thought of you. I know no one else. For Gods sake,
   Barry, dont fail me. I can and I do trust Gillian to you. I have made
   you her guardian, it is all legally arranged and my lawyer in London
   has the papers. He is a well-known man and emanates respectability--my
   last claim to decency! Gillian is at the Convent of the Sacred Heart
   in Paris. My only consolation is that you are so rich that financially
   she will be no embarrassment to you. I realize what I am asking and
   the enormity of it, but I am a dying man and my excuse is--Gillian.
   Oh, man, be good to my little girl. I always hoped that something
   would turn up, but it didnt! Perhaps I never went to look for it,
   _quien sabe _ I shall never have the chance again....

   On hearing this, the potter thought, Well, this is evidently not a
   bh"t, but the voice of an ordinary man.Ill cut the flesh carefully.
   May be that I shall find some poor distressed person. So he began to
   cut away the flesh carefully, and presently he perceived a mans foot,
   then the legs appeared, and then the entire body. Praise be to God, he
   cried, the soul is yet in him. He carried the man to his house as fast
   as he could, and on arriving there did everything in his power to
   recover him. A large fire was soon got ready, and tea and soup given
   the man, and great was the joy of the potter and his wife when they
   saw him reviving. [FN#514] For some months the stranger lived with
   those good people, and learnt how to make pots and pans and other
   articles and thereby helped them considerably. Now it happened that
   the king of that country died and it was the custom of the people to
   take for their sovereign whomsoever the late kings elepha nt and hawk
   should select.