Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:32:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Rafal Janas <ml@78-tor-7.acn.waw.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   question about configuration

Hi.

I've got a problem.

I try to copy files per local network (freebsd is router/server)
to/from samba, ftp or some other way.

Is goes OK but when I copy about 50MB freebsd hands up!(coping file is
bigger). This problem doesn't exist when I copy file from/to
internet(world).

Freebsd is also hands up when is working for about 6 days.

My computer is Celeron 433 MHz, 10GB hdd Seagate(CHS only), graphics &
music is on the mainboard.

I ask about it Seagate and mainboard producer and they wrote to me
that I should ask somebody from FreeBSD.

PS. When you don't understand me question, write about to me, then I
try to explain it.