Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: ports/15170: Update Port: leafnode+

The following reply was made to PR ports/15170; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To: tom@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:43:50 -0500 (EST)

 On 29-Nov-99 tom@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 > The following patch updates the leafnode+ port.  I am the port's
 > maintainer.
 >
 > No files have been added/removed to/from the port.

 If you're a committer, why don't you just commit instead of sending a PR to
 -ports? The only reason (it seems to me) that any committer with a port would
 send a message through gnats "requesting an update" is to get feedback from
 -ports people. Otherwise, it's just extra traffic.

 Do you need help with this port or something?

 No offense intended, just thought this was a peculiar PR.

 --
 Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>