Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 06:23:29 +1000
From:      Karun Dambiec <karun@dambiec.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, linuxwerx@amlug.org
Subject:   Re: AOpen AW200 Soundcard

Karun Dambiec wrote:
> Has anybody got the AOpen AW200 Soundcard to work with FreeBSD?
> I know that ALSA supports it under linux.
>
> Karun Dambiec

My Mainboard which supposely doesn't have sound, has just had freebsd
detect a sound card on the board. The mainboard is a ASUS A7V-E which
the manafacturer says doesn't have sound but it has audio connectors.

I no longer need to get my AOpen Soundcard to work under FreeBSD.
Windows and Linux didn't connect any soundcard on the mainboard.

Karun Dambiec