Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 16:09:48 +0800
From:      Najib Ninaba <najib_ninaba@yahoo.com>
To:        "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: font problem with Netscape 4.77

Hello,

Have you tried mozilla-fonts? It's in the ports, specifically in
/usr/ports/x11-fonts/mozilla-fonts. After you've installed it, make sure
you've add the mozilla font path in your XF86Config file. You should be
able to change the fonts setting and size in your netscape settings.

Regards,
Najib Ninaba

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 11:58:04PM -0400, Elliot L. Tobin wrote:
> I have installed Linux-Netscape-Navigator-4.77 on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE.
> Some web pages, such as cnn.com, and ibm.com, as two examples, are
> unreadable because the font is both small non-english.  What must I do to
> fix this problem?  If a screenshot helps, email me please and I'll put one
> up.  Thanks for the help..

Najib Ninaba
"Life's unfair - but having the root password helps!"