Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:36:42 -0700
From:      "Doug Wilson" <want_2_learn_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   getting background image with wget 1.7

Hi!

I have wget 1.7 on FreeBSD Current, and I need to go to an asp page, and get
the background image of that page.  NOTE: I know I can simply enter
http://domain.net/pics/back.png and get the image that way, BUT I am using
this as a way to monitor whether IIS is still serving .asp pages.

So what is the command to get the background image?  I try -A=png but that
simply returns the asp page!!!!  It never ever gets the png I want!  I can
mirror the site, but I don't want to do that--I just want the tiny 250byte
background image.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks so much!