Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:32:01 +0700
From:      G D <gabbenx@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cavium Econa CNS34XX on Gateworks GW2388-4

Hi Guys,
Would anyone like to work on porting FreeBSD to the Cavium Econa CNS34XX
series of processors? Gateworks has their new Laguna GW2388-4 board with the
CNS3420 processor. I'm willing to donate a board and enclosure to a
volunteer who will do the porting work.

This is just a personal desire. I like to run the pfSense router/firewall
distribution based on FreeBSD and I'd like to see it running on this
board/processor.

Thanks,
Gabriel

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me on replies. Thanks.