Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:27:50 +0100
From:      "Ian O'Friel" <Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X Windows loses path variable

Whenever I start X-Windows it loses the path variable and any commands like
'ls' have to be entered as /bin/ls or I have to create new aliases whenever
I start it up, is there any way to make sure the path statement is actually
used. When I use the 'set' command on it's own it display's the enviroment
including the path command, how strange, any help ??

Ian O'friel