Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:17:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@pechter.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSDCon East

Folks,

Consider this a vote for anywhere from Boston (all right up to 495)
to the Alexandria and Arlington areas in Virginia.

That's pretty much driving distance (since I can probably get work
to give me the time and maybe mileage -- but I can't get them to
pony up airfare).  The Con attendance I'll pay for if necessary.

Bill

--
bpechter@monmouth.com      |     Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?