Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:20:20 -0800
From:      "J.R." <jr@thunderstorm.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OS Install problem (Floppies)

Hello, I'm sorry if this question does not belong in this list. Could
you please direct me to the proper list if it doesn't.

I'm installing FreeBSD from floppies and everything goes great
until I insert the first disk when asked. It just takes me back
to the installation menu, where I go over the procedures again
and again, stuck within a loop.

Has anyone come across this problem and found a solution ?

I appreciate your time, Thanks

J.R.