Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:53:12 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hostmaster@snet.co.uk
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Port audio/cd2mp3 query

Jamie wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Don't mean to be rude, but when will the update I submitted
> to the GNATS database take effect for my port???
>
> I have been waiting a while now, and have people
> complaining funnily enough :(
>
> I know you guys have a lot of work to do, but plz. could
> you do it when you get a spare few mins.?
>
> Would be very much appreciated :)))

Hmm, looking at ports/21620:
Arrival-Date
     Thu Sep 28 08:50:01 PDT 2000

it's about 4 days old - while the average lifetime of PRs in our GNATS is about
2-4 weeks, so please be more patient. Also please resubmit patches against
current cd2mp3 port instead of full shar archive in the follow-up to that PR
(see Porter's Handbook for the rules on how to submit update to the existing
port).

Thanks!

-Maxim