Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:47:36 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Roman T3rm1n4t0r <romaniox@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: compile options

--=-p1b0OYrhZFYg3vl/Yto2

> Hi men, sorry to bother just pls tell me what compile options do u use fo=
> creating binary packages (those I would get by "pkg_add -r gnome-lite" fr=
om
> net).
> I would like to know know CPUTYPE (i386, or at least i686?) and O
> optimalizations(O1-2-3-s?).

The default CFLAGS are -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing, and there is no CPUTYPE
set.

I strongly suggest you to not set any other flags, either.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

And please, please, please add COMMENTS to your code. Reading
uncommented PERL is like chewing on chunks of broken glass,
only without the tasty blood sauce to go with it.
  -- John Rowan in rec.games.roguelike.adom

--=-p1b0OYrhZFYg3vl/Yto2
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-p1b0OYrhZFYg3vl/Yto2--