Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:39:43 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   lkms & i386/isa/isa_device.h

G'day,

For custom lkms that are not built as part of the FreeBSD source tree,
header files like sys/i386/isa/isa_device.h that aren't installed by
'make includes' are a problem. Shouldn't this be installed in
/usr/include/machine/isa?! I don't think I should have to keep a FreeBSD
source tree on a machine just to compile custom code.

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org           119 Cecil Street