Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:43:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: floppies for alpha/DP2

Relax David. It's just that some of us who've been around alphas since
they came out and personally own at least 5 of them and keep them
*relatively* up to date had not found such an SRM despite several years
of rumors and looking. I'm glad there is such a one.

If somebocy can be so kind as to make ahc.ko for alpha there's still
plenty of room on the driver disk for it.