Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:58:04 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        "Denis V. Evstratenko" <abyss@2ka.mipt.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup port

Denis V. Evstratenko wrote:

> I have the following question to you:
> which port CVSup using ?
> I have not direct  connection to the net, but i can use proxy mapping ports,
> and i want to update my FreeBSD ports.
> My CVSup host is: cvsup.ru.freebsd.org
> I'm waiting for your answer.

I don't know if this answers your question; however, the man page
shows the following

-p port  Sets the TCP port to which cvsup attempts to connect on the
           server host.  This feature is primarily for testing.  The
           default port is 5999.  When not in passive mode (see the
           description of the -P option), the server also uses the next
           lower port to establish a second connection back to the
           client.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart