Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:41:36 +0100
From:      "Jonathan Defries" <jonathan@corpex.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Isp@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Password Distribution / Email

Agreed,

I'm running with over 3k virtual domains and a some /etc/passwd
ones as well and it works brilliantly.

No more R?$$$ stuff either :) (I know you don't have to get your
hands dirty in sendmail.cf anymore, but that was a scary experience
a few years back!

The only thing I am lacking, if anyone can help, is a simple way
of parsing the message ID from a message for the qmail-command
options. I really don't want to have to spool standard input to
a file or memory to do this and there is no variable in the
environment to log the message ID.

TIA

    Jonathan