Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:34:13 -0300
From:      "Campbell, Glenn" <CampbellG@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   glibc 2.1.3 under freebsd 4.3

Hello -

  I maintain a freebsd 4.3 server and I need to have glibc 2.1.3 for a piece
of software called metamod (Counter-Strike game server software). Is there a
port of 2.1.3 for freebsd? I cannot seem to find any help anywhere. I'm not
a unix guru by any means and I would like to find a solution to this. I have
a feeling I may need to overhaul my system to linux (but I realllly don't
want to do that).