Date:      Sat, 04 May 2002 08:57:51 +0530
From:      shubhamr <shubhamr@malkauns.nsc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   URGENT - to remove a driver - what to do?

Hi,
I have 4.5 version installed.But some device drivers are already
compiled into the kernel,and hence it runs when ever suitable ahrdware
is detected.
Can any one tell me how to remove this driver from the kernel so that,I
can load unload dynamically(kldload,kldunload) and get my device working
based on the dynamically loaded version of the device driver?

Thanks a lot in adavance,
shubha