Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:23:41 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Pawel Malachowski <pawmal-posting@freebsd.lublin.pl>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/70311: ipfw(8) pipe/queue show N displays data not only for N

--RBdmpsAEjcqDYAXp

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 08:40:51PM +0200, Pawel Malachowski wrote:
+> On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 06:57:18PM +0200, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
+>=20
+> > This patch doesn't work for me as expected. It shows all pipes and que=
ues
+> > with parentpipe=3DN.
+> > Could you check this patch (it is against -CURRENT, but it should be e=
asy
+> > to apply it to 4.x):
+>=20
+> Weird.
+> For me, Your patch gives on my working RELENG_4 shaper setup:

Ok, it looks that I fucked up somthing when I patches my ipfw2.c by hand
at the first time. Everything works just fine. Sorry for the noice.

Patch committed to -CURRENT (MFC after 3 days). Thanks!

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl

--RBdmpsAEjcqDYAXp