Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:39:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
Cc:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: newbus and modem(s)

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Brian Feldman wrote:
>
> > I saw this and just had to note something to you. THINK what branch you
> > are using. This is _WHERE_ things are being aired publically, and merged
> > eventually to the STABLE branch.
>
> Gosh, thank you, without your wonderful help and understanding, I NEVER
> would have been able to realize this.  You are so smart.  Will you commit
> my code which breaks a few things and causes a panic?  Wouldya? Huh? Huh?
> Huh?

Alex, that's twice ... and enough.  If you feel you have to drip
sarcasm, go pick another mailing list, no one here wants to hear the
sarcasm, even if they *might* agree with your points.

Don't get personal, don't use sarcasm, this isn't the list for it.  If
you want stuff like that, the Usenet groups abound in it, go there.  All
you're doing here is making yourself look bad.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).