Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:08:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Matt's Commit status (was Re: 3.2-stable, panic #12)

Excellent.  Let's assume then that all the core folk who are there,
plus any committers who have an interest in the issue (since core has
to listen to its developers' opinions too or we can no longer honestly
claim to represent their interests), will be getting together during
the week to discuss this issue along with perhaps some general
technical discussion of your work and your future plans.  It would
be a shame (not to mention stupid) to waste this opportunity.

- Jordan