Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:09:30 -0500
From:      Indigo <Indigo@neo.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD Problems

Ok, I made the boot floppies. I copied all the bin's. I made a ton of
discs. I cannot install FreeBSD, and the instructions provided don't
work. The installer says it can't find [insert name of necessary file]
on fd0. It can't find anything. Here's my situation:

I have a laptop that can run FreeBSD. I'd like to try FreeBSD, but I
can't. The laptop can only have a floppy drive XOR a CDROM drive in it.
It also CANNOT boot to CD. It has Phoenix BIOS, which sux.

Help? Thanks,
 -Indigo